INAUGURAL NORTH AMERICAN
Revit Technology Conference
Hyatt Huntington Beach, Orange County, California
Thursday – Saturday, 23 – 25 June 2011
Just announced...Carl Bass, CEO & President of Autodesk has been secured as the keynote speaker for Day 1 and Paul Doherty, President of Screampoint as the Closing Address speaker for Day 3.
Having been run in Australia for the last 6 years, with overwhelming success, the Revit Technology Conference (RTC) has just announced its inaugural event in North America – to be held at Hyatt Huntington Beach, California from 23 - 25 June 2011.
RTC is a unique, independent conference covering all things Revit - BIM and the whole ecosystem that supports it, and that goes to ensuring your success in the marketplace. No other event brings so many opportunities and benefits together in a single location in the 'by users, for users' format. RTC is the best place to get unvarnished advice from the people who use the technologies to drive their businesses, and the industry as a whole, forward. Business leaders, thought leaders, innovators and implementers; they are all here, and all ready to give away their secrets to aid in the quest for a better, smarter industry, and a stronger, more sustainable environment.
- Learn from some of the world's top instructors and industry experts.
- Share ideas and insights with an international community of your peers.
- Explore the latest trends and technologies
- Cultivate important business and professional contacts that can benefit your company and your career.
- Come to learn from the experts and leave with a wealth of knowledge, practical methods, and new ideas.
- See how Revit and related applications drive ESD analysis and simulation.
- Unlock the potential of BIM to streamline the building procurement and construction process.
- CPD formal and informal points
Expert Revit use, and the role of a host of satellite applications, will be demonstrated through classroom training sessions, case studies, and a detailed examination of real-world workflows. Peer group participation and insight will be harnessed in a number of forum discussions.
With speakers and attendees from all aspects of the industry - from designers to owners, from surveyors to facility managers - RTC's scope ensures value to all who attend. Unique content delivered by the best: the tips and tricks, workarounds, and ‘gotchas’ that you need to know to stay on top. Find the answer to that problem that has been costing you time and money! Join us, and ride the front of the wave of the future.